Quick, Aggressive Defense Against Criminal Charges
You already know that being convicted of a felony such as robbery or murder can result in prison time, heavy fines and other serious penalties. But did you know that even a misdemeanor offense can seriously impact your life? A simple conviction for drunk driving or shoplifting can stain your criminal record and make it very difficult to obtain certain jobs, student loans, housing and more.
Don’t just plead guilty and sabotage your future. Contact Whelan Law Office right away if you are under investigation or were already arrested. Do not speak with law enforcement prior to speaking with an attorney.
With more than 30 years of criminal defense experience, is here to aggressively defend your rights. Count on us to aggressively pursue a dismissal of charges, reduced charges, favorable sentencing or an outright acquittal. From our headquarters in Omaha, we serve clients throughout Nebraska.
“When I was initially arrested, I feared the worst. After sentencing, I was in pure amazement of the final outcome — in a good way. Thanks for all that you did for me.” — Jamey
Treating You With Respect And Fighting On Your Behalf
Our Law Firm will treat you with the utmost respect, no matter what you’ve been accused of. We have the skill to effectively defend you against all types of charges, including:
- Drug offenses — Felony and misdemeanor drug crimes are serious offenses in Nebraska, whether they involve possession, trafficking, manufacturing or distribution.
- Drunk driving/DUI — Even a first offense can mean jail time and a suspended driver’s license. Get the help you need to stay on the road.
- Theft and financial crimes — We have experience with cases involving shoplifting, car theft, theft by deception, embezzlement, forgery and other offenses.
- Sex offenses — We handle cases involving sexual assault, molestation, child pornography, prostitution and online solicitation.
- Violent crimes — We defend clients charged with assault, domestic assault, strangulation, vehicular manslaughter, homicide, kidnapping and other violent offenses.
- Complex federal offenses — We are experienced with federal crime investigations involving white collar crimes, weapons offenses, fraud, internet crimes and more.