Theft Convictions Leave A Lasting Mark
If you are convicted of any type of theft offense in Nebraska, the conviction will go on your record. Potential landlords, employers and others will be able to see it – which can negatively impact your life in countless ways. In addition, you will be facing between six months and 20 years in jail, depending on the specific charge and the value of the stolen goods.
Let Whelan Law Office advocate for a better outcome. From our headquarters in Omaha, we represent individuals throughout the state who have been accused of theft crimes. With more than 30 years of experience and a passion for results, our attorney will provide the aggressive legal help you need.
“I was very pleased with your services, and I will recommend you to others.” – Thomas
Strategic Defense Against All Types Of Theft Crimes
Whelan Law Office is here to fight for your rights, regardless of whether you’ve been charged with a misdemeanor or a federal white collar crime. We handle the following types of theft-related offenses, among others:
- Shoplifting – We have experience defending both juveniles and adults charged with taking items from electronics stores, clothing stores and other retailers.
- Burglary – Whether you were accused of home invasion with the intent to commit a felony or another burglary offense, we can represent you.
- Theft by deception – This involves using deceptive words or actions to obtain someone else’s property.
- Robbery – Taking someone else’s property by force is a very serious crime, and the penalties will be even greater if a weapon was used.
- Credit card fraud – Were you accused of using another person’s account information or credit card number to make purchases? We can defend you.
- Embezzlement – Embezzlement and other financial crimes often prompt in-depth investigations and turn on complex legal issues, which in turn calls for highly skilled representation.
Day Or Night, We’re Here To Take Your Call
Call us at 402-513-0504 or email our Omaha office as soon as possible to set up a free consultation with our criminal defense lawyer. We answer calls 24/7.